Scanning and Reading (OCR)
OrCam My Eye Pro
- Read Text Including: newspapers, books, menus, signs, product labels and screens.
- Recognize Faces: Real time identification of faces is seamlessly announced.
- Identify Products: Identification of products, enabling an independent shopping experience.
- Recognize Barcodes: Easily identify items from the refrigerator, as OrCam MyEye recognizes thousands of barcodes.
- Recognize Money: Money recognition so you can shop with confidence.
- Identify Colors: Easily select a matching outfit with color identification
- Full Page Capture: Unlike all other devices where you must scan word-by-word, OrCam Read captures full pages.
- Laser Guidance: Two intuitive laser guidance options: Capture a specific block of text or choose where to begin reading.
- Reads Text: Including: newspapers, books, menus, signs, product labels and screens.
- Bright LED Light: Makes reading easy in dimly-lit environments.
- Smart Reading: Simply ask for the text that interests you. "Read the headlines," "Read amounts," or "Start from" a specific section.
- Easy-to-use: Intuitive device, simply point and click, that's all there is to it.
- High resolution auto-focus camera with state of the art wide angle optics
- Fast text recognition (OCR)
- 59 high quality, easy-to-change reading voices (TTS)
- 31 supported languages
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Volume control
- Speed control
- Headphone connector
- Saving and opening documents
- HDMI port
- USB port
- SD card slot
- Integrated rechargeable Li-ion battery: offering 5 hours continuous use
- Integrated LED lighting for even illumination
- Foldable carrying handle
- Dimensions: 23 x 24 x 10 cm / 9.1 x 9.4 x 3.9 in
- Weight: 2.46 kg / 5.4 lb
- 2-year standard warranty
Smart Reader HD
A fully integrated solution, the Smart Reader HD offers the advantage of a built-in HD camera and OCR (optical character recognition). Smart Reader HD enables individuals with low vision to retain the pleasure of reading by listening along or by attaching a monitor to view the text. Users are able to view in color, enhanced high-contrast positive or negative modes, allowing for higher contrasts and easier viewing. With easy-to-use buttons and dials, customers can enlarge or reduce the text in seconds and change viewing options for easier visibility.
- Position document and in seconds Smart Reader begins reading aloud
- Ideal for reading magazines, books, newspapers, etc.
- Built-in speaker offers premium audio quality
- Over 20 languages available with high-quality natural male or female voices
- Large tactile control buttons
- Built-in 8 hour rechargeable battery
- Attach headphone for privacy
- Connect to any desktop monitor or TV (HDMI and DVI) to enlarge image and follow along
- Optimize contrast and brightness with over 30 color modes available
- Easy image scan, save and recall
- Import/Export document feature through USB port
MagniLink Voice II
MagniLink Voice 2 is a reading machine with focus on simplicity, high performance and contemporary design. It’s the user-friendly reading machine that exceeds expectations.
- Easy to use
- Design and function in harmony
- Robust, yet extremely compact, it is designed for traveling and moving around.
- Easy set up – move the camera arm up and start
- Adaptable to the individual user, by adjusting reading speed, volume, audio profiles, voices, light and more
- Reads misaligned documents
- Reads a full A4 /US Letter page
- Automatic language detection
- Extremely good depth of field – optimized for browsing large books
- Digital documents on USB can also be read aloud
- Voice feedback for all functions
- Battery. This option features a high performance battery that provides up to 5 hours of portable operation.
- Monitor output. With this option, you can present the scanned text on a monitor, thus adding a visual display to the text being read aloud. This facilitates document orientation and improves reading comprehension.
Envision Glasses Professional Edition
- Read any short text that’s in front of you with Instant Text and turn any kind of long-form text into speech with Scan Text. Be it hand-written notes, newspapers, magazines or your own post.
- With Batch Scan, Smart Guidance and Layout Detection features to help you, dive into that book and listen back at your leisure.
- Discover what’s around you with Describe Scene and Explore. From identifying light sources, cash notes and even colors, find objects and the people you know, even in a crowd.
- The Envision Glasses open up a world of independence, but sometimes everyone needs to call a friend. With the Ally video call feature make handsfree video calls, when you want to, to your trusted friends and family.
- Built on Google Glass Enterprise Edition 2.
- The Envision Glasses side and top view
- Wifi & Bluetooth
- Keeps you connected at all times
- Battery 5-6 hours with regular usage. USB-C supported fast charging.
- Lightweight Weighs less than 50 grams in total
- 8 MP camera with a wide field of view that captures everything.
- Directional Mono Speaker, USB audio and Bluetooth audio.